We are registered to provide both Therapeutic Supports and Behaviour Supports under the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- Individual therapy and carer consultation/support. Our work focuses on the intersection of trauma and disability, with an emphasis on supporting positive healing and growth.
Assessment, Recommendation, Therapy And/Or Training (Incl. AT) – Psychology or Other Therapy
- We can provide psychological assessments which we then use to develop an array of frameworks focusing on identifying areas of challenge and opportunities for transformation and change.
- Our clinicians can also provide ongoing capacity development and mentoring to support the implementation of transformation strategies.
Behaviour Management Plan, Incl. Training in Behaviour Management Strategies
- We can develop Positive Behaviour Support Plans, which integrate strength-based and person-centred approaches as the basis for guiding change.
- Our clinicians work from the view that participant transformation is found in the strength of the established and emerging relationships of care and support around them.
Specialist Behavioural Intervention Support
- Our clinicians can provide individual therapy and assessments, that are culturally strong and person-centred.
- Our clinicians can also provide training, consultation and reflective practice sessions to carers and/or staff supporting the participant.
Good to know…
Help with navigating
Navigating the NDIS system can be overwhelming. Our staff can help simplify the process for carers and provide effective plans and strategies to effect positive change in the participant’s life
Sharing the load
Finding the best way forward in complex cases can be daunting at times. Our clinicians can provide guidance in care team meetings or plan review meetings, bolstering support networks for participants.
Support for your staff
Our clinicians can then provide ongoing support and training to implement identified strategies and recommendations for the NDIS participants that your staff educate or support.